Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Sad Whatsapp Dpz With Quetes

We have best Sad Whatsapp Dpz With Quotes in Urdu and english. You share make them your whatsapp profile. You can also set them on facebook, instagram or on other social media which you want. We published Dpz On daily Basis. Please Subscribe our website if you want to get notification of our every update. We upload Sad dpz, Romantic DPz, Couple Dpz, Stylish DPz, Girls Dpz, Dpz For Boys, For Dpz girls. We upload whatsapp status. We upload the best whatsapp status just for you. 









Whatsapp Status:-



I DOn't Know What I Feel Any More.

SomeTimes When I Say "Its Ok"
I Need Someone To Look Me iN The Eyes.
Hug Me Tight and Say
"I kNow You Are Not"

I say I am Fine But On The Inside
I am Screaming out fo the Help.

Life Is Going Sad.

You Hurt Me.
Bur I Still Live You.

No comments:

Post a Comment